|Saturday, 28 November 2009 16:47|
With HTML 5 out there on the loose, this might come in handy!! And... in case you are wondering... Yes!! it stands for David's Graphics LIBrary.
- Easy way to iterate through canvas elements on the same page.
- Acepts absolute and relative measurements and dimentions(percentages).
- Drawing simple geometric shapes and some advanced ones like:
- rounded-cornered rectangles.
- Open or closed poligons.
- Posibility to create all shapes in 3 modes:
- fill - fills the shape with a color or gradient.
- stroke - stroked outline of the shape in a solid color or gradient.
- both - both fill and stroke at the same time.
- Acepts RGB, RGBA and Gradients for every color input.
- Good practice, commented, error handled and expandable code.